Friday, April 3, 2009

New Finds at Trader Joe's



Today we made a Trader Joe's run and found these two new treats to curb my salty and sweet tooths. I always end up buy a bunch of junk I don't need because they have such unique and yummy products there.

Trader Joe's Sweet Potato Chips: I had a craving for chips, so I bought these because they seemed healthier. Pretty yummy. The only problem is, they "seem" healthy, so I might just finish the bag quick-style!

Trader Joe's Dark Chocolate Mint UFO's: At first I thought they would be like a York pepermint patty, etc, but it's actually one solid piece of mint chocolate. So delicious. The discs are kinda small, so it is also easy to eat too many at one sitting!

1 comment:

  1. We'll have to try those chips. Our church is the one right where Trader Joe's is.

    ReplyDelete