Monday, April 13, 2009

"I Pee Pee All Over The Place"

We had a challenging, yet funny potty training day. What qualifies as a "challenging, yet funny potty training day" you may ask? Here's a long story long:

So, we were having a "good" potty day, no accidents in the new "big girl panties" the Easter Bunny brought her yesterday. Baby B just woke up from her nap, I asked Baby C to go check on her, which she loves to do. But instead of checking on her, she picked up her new fishing game and started to play with it on the floor in Baby B's room. While squatting on the floor, Baby C has an accident. When I discover this, I was so upset because we were doing so well all day AND we were downstairs the whole time, which has hard floors (easier to clean up). So she pees all over herself including smack dab in the middle of Baby B's room...on the carpet.

So I clean up the mess, while Baby C sits on the potty. Baby B is screaming cuz she is so ready to be picked up after her nap. After changing Baby C into some clean clothes, I told her to go apologize to her baby sister for peeing all over her room. So she does, sweet, blah, blah, blah. So I feel bad for freaking out and sit on my nursing stool and tell Baby C to come over and give me a hug. All of a sudden I feel wetness on my butt. She must've been sitting on the stool when she initally had the accident!!! Anyways, you can imagine my disbelief, and yes, I freaked out again...

She not only peed on herself, panties, pants, socks, the carpet, my stool, and now my backside is soaked with her pee too! OY VEY!!! It was quite a day!

Here is a video of her giving Daddy J the daily potty dish.

No comments:

Post a Comment