Thursday, April 9, 2009

Easter At Preschool

Today, there was an Easter celebration and potluck at Baby C's preschool. They had an egg hunt (indoors because it was raining today), a potluck and they combined classes for a large circle time with Easter songs, etc.

When I came in, they were doing circle time and singing a bunch of Easter/springtime-related songs. Baby C was really into it and even knew all the "signs" that went along with the words...or she was just imitating the director very well...who knows?! =) I wish I got some video of it, but it would have been all of the back of her head because I was observing from outside the circle. Here is the best picture I could get, she is wearing a bunny hat, although you can't tell in the picture...and a "spring" outfit...?



Besides the socialization Baby C gets from preschool, I also love to see all the arts and crafts projects she brings home. Plus I'd never be so creative in making these projects at home! ...and I know that these art piles will just grow bigger and bigger, so I am going to try to take pictures of them and store them digitally. I know it is not as good as the real deal, but they will be preserved nonetheless. I will definitely keep my favorites (like the handprint "flower" one below) in a binder perhaps.

No comments:

Post a Comment