Friday, April 3, 2009

Big Potty, Small Potty



They have a "Family Bathroom" at Stoneridge Mall. Baby C really digs it. It makes her feel like a "big girl" when she can sit on the little potty. Oh the little things that entertain toddlers!

We've been potty training for a while now and still can't over that "hump". We are at about 95%, but I still do not dare go out without Baby C in a Pull-Up. I know I am eventually just gonna have to bite the bullet and deal with potential accidents and just pack extra clothes for her...but the task can seem a bit overwhelming, especially when I have an infant in tow too...Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. We are "officially" trying to potty train starting today. It's hard doing the potty training when you're out and about. Winter was hard to start too because of the layers of clothes....oy! Good luck to both of us.

    ReplyDelete