Saturday, April 4, 2009

Morning Walk


Today, I took advantage of having only one kid in tow and took a walk to the local shopping center. Daddy J brought Baby C out with him to SF to run some errands for his parents and visit.

It was a beautiful morning, sunny, but cool enough to walk. For those who know me, you know I run hot, so if it was too hot, I would not enjoy the walk as much. =P We were out for about 2 hours and walked probably close to 1.5 miles including various stops like Peets for a Matcha Green tea Freddo...which probably canceled any calorie burning benefits the walk might have produced...did I mention I had a 15 pound baby strapped to me? That's gotta help, right?! =D

Oh, and check out the cool cover I bought for my Bjorn! I bought it online from one of those "Mommy" businesses. She uses recycled chenille for the lining, so it's kinda being green. But in hindsight, maybe I would've preferred all new material. HA! Oh wells..I think it is pretty stylish nonetheless!

No comments:

Post a Comment