Sunday, July 5, 2009

Costco Run


We hit up Costco today for some basics...and walked out $330 poorer. WTH? I think they are partially to blame cuz they were pretty well behaved today...=)

Here is a picture of the girls in the shopping cart together for the first time. Though the Costco carts are "double wide", it was a bit of a challenge to get them in the cart with the "shopping cart condom" on (as I affectionately call it). There are only two leg holes, and luckily the girls are still small, so I had to shove two legs in each hole. I guess when they get bigger, I'll just have to freeball them in the cart...note to self: bring antibacterial wipes!

I am not a total germ-a-phobe, but shopping carts just get a lot of action, ya know?

BTW, Baby C is munching on a polish dog, and Baby B is enjoying some of the bun. Good times...!

No comments:

Post a Comment