Friday, November 27, 2009

My Baby B is One!

We went for Baby B's one year well check this week and here are her stats:

Weight = 18 lbs, 12 oz (13%)
Height = 2'6" (77%)
Head = 18.27" (84%)

Her weight did not change from her 9 month appointment, but she dropped from 46% to 13%.  I guess since she started crawling and walking, she's burning a lot more calories.  I have noticed that she is eating a lot more these days.  From her most recent stats, she is tall, skinny, and has a big head!  No wonder she is taking some tumbles when attempting to walk! LOL! =)

Here are some pictures from her birthday celebrations.

"Um, are you done taking pics mom??  Can I have my birthday froyo now?"



Yum...frosting!


I am so over this!


Just us and the birthday girl!



Piiiiiizza!  Get in my tummy!




 Fire in the hole!
 

Cute red velvet cupcakes topped with a buttery ladybug cookie!  My friend MS made them.  Oh so delish!


Three generations!  It was a rare treat to have my mom here for Belle's celebration.

1 comment:

  1. Those 365 days go by so fast when you look back! Happy birthday Baby B!

    ReplyDelete