Friday, November 27, 2009

Black Friday

After the T-Day food hype comes the Black Friday sales blitz. Now I've never got up at the crack of dawn for this coveted shopping sport, but I was tempted to do some online shopping since some sales started at midnight...but I resisted, rather, I was just too plain lazy to do the research! Hah! Besides, I am ALMOST done with my holiday shopping, so I thought I'd be practical and just not give into the hype...and save some $$$!...plus there is always Cyber Monday, right?! =)

Instead of doing the BF thing, we met up with our friends KG & FG for lunch at this Afghan place called "Kabul" in Sunnyvale. I ordered the seafood combo kebabs (salmon & prawns) and a yogurt drink called "dough" (blah) and Daddy J ordered the lamb kebabs. Everything was delish (well except my drink).






Afterwards we went over to their house to partake in T-Day leftover drinks & desserts.  We also played some Rock Band and admired a Lego Eiffel Tower that FG just built (see pic).  Baby B's newfound mobility has allowed me a bit more freedom because she is a bit less clingy.  Baby C made herself at home on the couch and watched some TV.  It was a nice treat to hang out with some friends on a gloomy Black Friday.




- Yvonne
- Sent from my Palm Pre

No comments:

Post a Comment