Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Happy Birthday Baby B!

I cannot believe my baby is ONE!  I know, I know, it's soooo cliche...but time really does fly!

We've celebrated her birthday over the weekend and finally ending the festivities with a kiddie party for her at Super Franks.  ( I know, we are like obsessed with that place! hah)

I need to sort through the tons of pics we took over the past couple days, so I will post more later.  She is starting to walk, a few more steps each day...it's very exciting to see her discover her own mobility and using that to explore the world.

Here is a preview picture from the party tonight.  It really captures how Baby B has progressed.  She is really developing her own little personality.  Check out big sister's expression!  CLASSIC!


1 comment:

  1. They really do grow up too fast. E just turned 6 months last Friday. I'm sure our parents are thinking the same thing about us. =p

    I'm already thinking ahead to the girls' birthdays. E's 1st will be around the time of my sister's bridal shower/bachelorette parties, so I gotta get on it.

    ReplyDelete