Monday, October 26, 2009

P is for Pumpkin

This year, like every year since the kids, we went to Moore's Pumpkin Patch. It's right off the freeway and you can't miss the ginormous Super Slide and huge blow up pumpkin. Cheesy? maybe, but we always have fun.

This was Baby B's first trip to the pumpkin patch. It was a warm sunny day as usual (gotta love California living!) and Baby C got to ride some rides and run around in the hay. I wanted to go on the Super Slide this year, but Baby C refused to come with me (it probably seems extra ginormous from her height!) and I felt a little ridiculous going on my own...oh wells, perhaps next year. =)

Here are some pictures of our adventure:


Daddy Paparazzi

Sisters!

Hanging out in the wagon.

Gotta love those sprouts! aka ponytails...

Baby B was very focused on that pumpkin...we ended up buying it.

That one was hea-vy!

I have 2 teeth now!

Baby C riding the train.

1 comment:

  1. It was good weather when we went too. Melody totally wanted to go on the slide, but I highly doubt she really wanted to go...ever since her fall from the structure at church. Have you been to the Pleasanton one?

    ReplyDelete