Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Busy Busy Busy...


OMG, I've been sooo behind on this blog! Last week was especially busy because Baby B had a milestone explosion. She is now officially mobile - crawling forward and is starting to cruise along furniture, AND cut her first 2 teeth. Its funny because Baby C did all these things at about the same time too - 10-ish months...but its not like I am comparing or anything....hah!

And to top it all off, Baby B's sleep "schedule" is still out of whack, so I am a perpetual zombie...plus honestly, Facebook has been eating a lot of my time. That dang site is so addicting. =P

Life's been a bit hectic, here is a "teaser" of upcoming blog entries I need to catch up on:
  • Monterey/Santa Cruz Weekend
  • Baby C's New Dance Class
  • Walk for Juvenile Diabetes
  • Adventures With Food
Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment