Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Sick Days

Germ season is upon us. Both girls have snotty noses and Baby C has a cough too....and now I think I am coming down with whatever virus they have...and of course Daddy J has been out of town for the past couple days...timing is everything! [rolls eyes]

We've been hanging at home for the past couple days just in case - I hate to spread germs! (even though I know some parents are not so cautious, obviously!) Baby C went back to school today (where I am sure is ground zero). Despite being under the weather, the girls have been in good spirits (minus a few challenging Baby B nights), and no fevers at all, so I know they are not contagious.

Here are some pictures from our "sick days" at home:

Baby C wanted to go outside to play, but all the "equipment" was dirty, so I gave her a bucket of soapy water and sponge, put an apron on her and told her to go for it. She made an effort for about 15 minutes and I had to finish the rest. Then she informed me that she wanted to go back inside AFTER I filled the water table up with fresh water (again with the timing)...which then I used to water the plants with, even though we just had a major storm...sigh!



Here's a picture of Baby B playing in the kitchen. Her personality is really coming out and she is becoming more interactive each day. She is also getting around (via crawling) pretty fast. She is also cruising and finger-walking with brief moments of standing unassisted. We recently just put the safety gate back up in the hallway so she can't climb the stairs. Looks like we will be busting out all the childproofing junk again. Fun times! =P

2 comments:

  1. Bummer! I hope you gals are all much, much better. Jerry should be home to help now, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, he's back home now. Yipee! =)

    ReplyDelete