Saturday, May 23, 2009

Mother's Day 2009


This year was my first Mother's Day with 2 kiddies. I was not expecting a day to myself or anything, but just a nice day with our little family of four. On Saturday, we hit the Hayward Farmer's Market and grabbed some yummy kettle corn, along with some fresh fruits and lunch at a random Mexican joint.


We had dinner that evening with my inlaws. On Sunday, we hit up the San Jose Kids Discovery Museum (separate blog entry to come). It was a free day and it was a zoo! We were exhausted, but had fun...well, more specifically Baby C had fun. =) It's funny how parenthood has altered my concept of happiness...watching my kids have fun makes me happy! We stopped for some Hawaiian food for lunch. What can I say...spam musubi, chicken katsu, kalua pork, mac salad...I am a cheap date!


On our way back we stopped by for a mango smoothie with lychee jelly in San Jose.


We had some yummy sushi for dinner at Ray's Sushi in Hayward.


And of course after a long day with the kids, we needed a tall one of these....

No comments:

Post a Comment