Saturday, May 9, 2009

Look At Me! I am So COol!


OK, so I am not ashamed to say that I am a Star Trek fan. I used to watch the old school Captain Kirk ones...plus TNG (The Next Generation) with Jean-Luc Picard, and even some of the Voyager series. BUT, I have not seen any of the movies (weird), but am excited about the nexw Star Trek movie that just came out. Unfortunately, we will probably catch it when it comes out on DVD because with the kiddies in tow, we just can't get away...

Check out these kick ass glasses we got at Burger King. They also have cool kids meal toys that say something geeky like "Beat me up Scotty". There are like 16 of them and there is no way we are eating that many fast food meals before this promotion is over. I will have to see if I can just buy them without the meal. I know, I am such a nerd, but they are SO cool! LOL!

1 comment:

  1. We don't really eat at BK, but if we did, we'd help you out. =p My grandma loved watching Star Trek...strange for an old lady who doesn't understand English. She would tell us what was happening during the show. Maybe she secretly knows English.

    ReplyDelete