Thursday, May 14, 2009

Lacking Sleep

Speaking of sleep, or lack of it...here is a video of Baby C falling asleep at the dinner table.

Active day + refusing naps + eating dinner a bit late = Baby C blackmail video!

She is NOT gonna like this post when she grows up!

This is only the second time this has ever happened at the dinner table. That weird sound at the end of the video is me cracking up, I just couldn't hold back! Of course right after I stopped recording, she conks her forehead (lightly) on the table. Daddy J made me feel bad about that one. =P But it was just too funny not to capture on video!!!...ok, ok, you can take back my "mother of the year" award. LOL!

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely hilarious! Only capturing that "thunk" at the end would/could have made it even better. Since I'm wishing that you had gotten that, do I lose my mom of the year award also? Lol. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dee you are runner up! =)

    Daddy J made me feel bad about the "thunk", and if I captured it on video, I would've never heard the end of it! =P

    ReplyDelete