Monday, April 12, 2010

Stinson Beach



We took the opportunity on a rare eventless Sunday and drove to Stinson Beach.  It's been many many years since I've visited.  I got a bit nosh on the windy drive there (first time for everything I guess) and it was a bit chilly, but the sun was shining bright and we had a great time.  Here are some pictures to share. =)
 
Max enjoying some time outdoors.  He was kinda timid with other dogs at first, but warmed up quickly.  He didn't like the water much, but ran up to the waves and back.

Baby B enjoyed her first time @ the beach.

Baby C loves the sand.

Baby B loved the sand too.  We only had one bucket, so I had to get creative.

Perfect weather for flying some kites.

Daddy J and Max, my two handsome dudes.

A girl and her best friend on the beach. =)

2 comments:

  1. wow. stinson beach? it's been ages since i've heard of that beach. what a cute family pic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thanks Dee! yeah I did not do well on the drive...first time (i can remember) getting carsick besides if I try to read. Maybe my old age?! So just be warned! LOL

    ReplyDelete