Saturday, April 24, 2010

Me & C in the Air

We hit the Oakland Zoo today and Baby B fell asleep on the way there, so we parked and Baby C and I got to spend some one on one time @ the zoo before B woke up.

Besides checking out a few animals, we got to ride the air tram ride.  It's only open on weekends and we don't usually come on weekends.  I am also uneasy about taking sqiurmy B on the ride because it's a long way down!  There was no line @ the time so it was perfect.

The scenery was great, the weather beautiful, and both Baby C and I enjoyed the relaxing ride and seeing the animals from the air. 

Although I was a bit worried about losing my flip flops, Baby C's crocs, and dropping my camera and phone as I try to capture these moments. LOL =)...other than that, fun times!

-- Sent from my Palm Pre

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you got to spend some time with her alone. It's hard to do those one-on-one bonding times now. How do people have so many kids? I feel guilty about not spending time with them when I have to cook.

    ReplyDelete