Monday, April 5, 2010

Bijou - Clubbin' in the Burbs?

After some sleep drama with the B Monster last Friday night (it never fails when I wanna go out), I met up with my buddy EW for a foot reflexology session ($25 for 70 minutes andopen til 10pm FTW!!) and then drinks @ Bijou in Hayward.  I heard rumors that Bijou converts into a club after hours, but I was not sure if they did that on Friday nights, so we just went there with the intention of grabbing some drinks and hanging out.

When we arrived @ 1030pm, it was pretty hopping. It was a pretty diverse crowd in terms of age, ethnicity and music.  We met an old college friend ML there too.  It's been a long time since we saw each other.  Needless to say we did not get much conversation in @ Bijou, but dang we had a good time!  We partied like...well...like we DIDN'T in college.  LOL.




And yes, those are kamikaze shots...thought it was appropriate since the last time I had one was IN college!

My friend EW jokingly said that partying in the burbs was not so bad!  Plus the foot reflexology session/dancing combo was perfect! I hope we'll be doing it again soon! ;)


-- Sent from my Palm Pre

2 comments:

  1. wow, really? i've heard of the place, but didn't hear about after hours.

    ReplyDelete