Sunday, August 16, 2009

Zing Zang Zoom!


Today we went to the circus at the Oakland Arena. The show was called "Zing Zang Zoom" and believe it or not, was my first time at the circus! I really enjoyed the show with all the clowns, tigers, ponies, zebras, elephants, gravity defying acts, and everything in between. We filled a luxury suite with friends and family and had a great time.

Picture of the "girls" - Me, my half-sister RY, and my Babies B & C! My sister and I did not really grow up together, and I am trying to make an effort to spend more time with her these days...for us, and for my girls to get to know their Auntie RY.

There was an "all access pre-show" where everyone got to go on the circus floor and see some acts up close.

Baby C sitting on Daddy's shoulders watching Asia the elephant.

They began the show with the National Anthem and an elephant walking around the stage in patriotic gear.

Here are some shots from the show:

Um, that's a nice angle, eh?


This was the "upside down" portion of the show...I spent the whole time wondering how they stayed suspended...?!

And of course, some pics of the girls...they were well behaved for the most part, but glad of course that we were in a luxury suite again with some room to stretch:


Baby C eating a bite of an overpriced chicken strip. Considering how many bites she took of her meal, and how much it cost...that bite probably was about $2.50!

No comments:

Post a Comment