Saturday, August 15, 2009

Downtown San Leandro Farmer's Market


Last week the kids and I went to go check out the Downtown San Leandro Farmer's Market. It's on Wednesdays, from 4-8pm. I like it because I don't have to waste precious weekend time to go. Now if only Daddy J could get off work early enough, we could all hang out and grab dinner there sometime.

When I asked Baby C if she wanted to go to the farmer's market, she said, "YES, and get some popcorn?!" I guess she only associates the farmer's market with kettle corn. I guess I do too, to a certain extent. =)

After wasting a lot of berries last week, I vowed NOT to overbuy this time. It's so hard because some of my fav fruits are in full swing during the summertime. I ended up buying some organic strawberries, white nectarines, white peaches, broccoli, and celery...and of course the obligatory medium bag of kettle corn, and I even found a yummy fruit tart!

I did not take many pictures, but I did catch this one:

No, we did not but it! It could probably feed our whole family! Just thought it was interesting. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment