Wednesday, February 3, 2010

My Night Out

It's been SOOO long since I've gone out for fun times without the kids.  I had a chance to "party" a bit last Friday.  My friend Gail was having a fashion show and after-party at the Supperclub in SF.  The show started at 11:30pm, so it was perfect.  I put Baby B down and headed out to the city (leaving Daddy J and the kiddies at home).  I met up with my friend EW and her friend KRN and started the evening properly (Grey Goose shots with cranberry chasers)...and continued that "theme" all night!

Excuse the quality of the photos, I only had my cellie on me. =)


My friend EW and me on the dance floor.  I don't think we've partied since my bachlorette party!  Oh my!

Me and EW along with her buddy KRN, who is  few years younger, I felt a bit "cougar-ish" that night, but it was all good.

My friend, KC was there too, she was one of the photographers for the shindig.

The fashion show was fab.  Great design and fabrics.  I am so proud of  Gail!  Here is her website and a few shots from the show:

 

  

 
After the fashion show, we tried to dance a bit, but house music was really not our thang, so we ended up leave the Supperclub and walked down the street to Manor West, which played hip hop....oh so much better!  We stayed and danced there for a while and left because we had to move our cars at 2am (annoying!).  We then headed to Japantown for some Korean food (sounds weird, huh?)...and I got home at about 4am.  Whew!  What a night!  It felt refreshing to get out and "cut loose" a bit..even if for a few hours, and forget the mommy responsibilities that have defined me for the past 3.5+ years.  BUT, it also felt good to get home to the fam.  =)

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a lot of fun. I can't wait to go out again. They kids own me at the moment. =p

    ReplyDelete