Thursday, January 28, 2010

Moneymaker

So this is what happens when I leave Daddy J on duty while I go take a quick shower...!

We were in Tahoe over the weekend for my birthday (will blog about that soon) and this was in the hotel room. How could you be mad at a face like that?...BUT! I was mad at Daddy J for allowing her to play the money...who knows where it's been?!  EW.

P.S. We don't normally carry that much cash, we just charged a pricey dinner @ Friday Station cuz we didn't have enough cash...and now we do! =)

-- Sent from my Palm Pre

3 comments:

  1. Tahoe must have been so much fun! Where did you stay? Was it ski in/ski out?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stayed a KG's timeshare place, @ Kingsbury Crossing, just pass the Nevada border. Not ski in/out...we didn't ski/board. Just snowpark with the kids.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable!! Notice that she didn't play with the credit cards... she knows the CASH!!

    ReplyDelete