Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Clap Your Hands!




Latest update on Baby B...she's learned to clap her hands. Sometimes I can even get her to do it on demand, when I say "Yaaaay!" or "clap your hands" in Mandarin. So cute! I forget when kids learn how to do this, but I guess it's just about the right time?!

I feel bad because with Baby C, I kept up with all the milestones, reading my parenting websites, blogs, and magazines, to see what should be coming up next and when. Now, I just don't have the time to do that and when the milestones come, I can barely remember to log them on my blog! Bad Mommy! =P

2 comments:

  1. I know what you mean. I guess we can only try our best. And it's true, there are fewer photos of just #2. =( Did you read that one Babysitter's Club book where Claudia thought she was adopted? We have that step stool too? From Target, right?

    ReplyDelete