Thursday, May 6, 2010

Leapfrog Kidlab

Yesterday I brought Baby B to Leapfrog Kidlab to test out some new toys.  Baby C has participated before, but this is Baby B's first time.

I love seeing/testing new products/toys.  Baby C actually tested the TAG Jr and Text n' Learn before it came out.  This time, Baby B tested this new picnic basket toy they are developing.  It was very cute.  The basket talked and sang reciting the alphabet, phonics, numbers, cute phrases, etc.  It also had picnic items inside with shape sorting, etc.

We have many Leapfrog products in our house, and after out Leapfrog trip, we have one more!  For our time, we received a Leapfrog birthday cake toy.  It's pretty darn cool because you can light the candles and blow them out.  Really, it senses your breathe and the candle lights go out!  I think this will be one of my "go-to" toys for first birthday presents!  Both girls love it...a bit too much in fact, I was playing referee all afternoon andalmost had to give the toy a time out! Geez! =)

-- Sent from my Palm Pre

No comments:

Post a Comment