Thursday, March 11, 2010

Baby C @ 3.5 Years Old

Baby C signing all her Valentines for preschool.  She claimed her hand hurt after a couple and needed a break. HA!

 OMG...I started this draft like a month+ ago and am JUST getting back to it.  Bad mama! 

Baby C on her new Ni Hao Kai-Lan trike.

 Baby C turned 3.5 in January and is developing quite a personality.  Her language and comprehension skills have grown by leaps and bounds.  Sometimes she talks about things with such maturity, that Daddy J and I are just staring at each other with our jaws dropped...wondering who the heck replaced our precious baby with this GIRL!?

She's got big boots to fill!

Baby C is continuing to attend preschool twice a week, full days.  On the other days we usually have activities or play-dates scheduled with friends.  Currently she is taking gymnastics, karate, ballet/tap, swim, Chinese school on Saturdays and occasionally nature classes at Sulphur Creek.  It kinda sounds like a lot of activities, but classes for this age group only range from 25 minutes (gymnastics class) to 55 minutes (tap/ballet/acrobatics combo dance class).  Baby C seems to love it all - there has not been one class she has not liked. I guess we will have to wait to see what her "niche" is.  And when she starts regular school, we obviously will need to drop some of these activities for time sake!

Baby C showing off her KEE-YAA!  She just earned her yellow belt.  Woot!

Claire has really developed into this wonderful, caring, cute, smart, charismatic, loving, insanely cute little girl. Its probably the blind-love parent in me that finds Claire so wonderful but both Daddy J and I are proud and lucky to have her in our lives.

4 comments:

  1. Happy 3.5 years!! They learn things so quickly. I'm such a homebody, Melody has no friends. Hopefully, once Emily can stay awake longer periods, we can go out more. I need some fresh air. I'm sure there is more exciting stuff to come in the next 6 months. Then, you will have a 4 year old!

    I hate not finishing my posts...I always forget about the ones in draft.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ACK! A four year old?! That's just crazy talk! =) Poor B just needs to work around big sis' busy schedule. Always been crappy napper anyways. LOL. I think I have one more draft to finish...a trip somewhere?! But you gotta be in the mood YKWIM?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at her! She looks so grown-up, sitting there and signing those Valentine's. I can't believe she's going to be 4 in a few months. How can time whizzzz by so fast???? When will she be off to "regular" school?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Countdown to "regular" school...Sept 2010. ACK!

    ReplyDelete