Friday, December 4, 2009

Pandas Spotted @ The Zoo...and Babysitting.

Well, not really..just cheesy panda beanies! =)  

We went to the Oakland Zoo today. It was a bit chilly, but a storm is coming in the weekend and I wanted to take advantage of the clear skies.  The girls and I had a wondeful time. They BOTH enjoyed the animals and were well behaved.

I wanted to tucker them out so they would nap afterwards. I have a holiday get-together tonight and am leaving them with babysitters.  Daddy J was supposed to be home early so I could go, but his work is slamming him, so I had to scramble.  JK, our trusty "mother's helper" is coming over with her sister KK to tag team the girls. Baby C should be a breeze, but its the B Monster I am worried about.  It's only for 2.5 hours, but I am still worried that Baby B will just fuss the whole time. Maybe I won't worry so much after a few drinks...LOL!

- Yvonne
- Sent from my Palm Pre

No comments:

Post a Comment